SENA SMH10 motorcycle Bluetooth headset & intercom
The SENA SMH10 is a Bluetooth v2.1 Class 1 Stereo Headset with long-range Bluetooth Intercom designed specifically for motorcycles. With the SMH10, you can call hands-free on your Bluetooth mobile phone, listen to stereo music or voice instructions of GPS navigations by Bluetooth wirelessly, and have intercom conversations in full duplex with a passenger or other motorcycle riders. Thanks to the latest Bluetooth v2.1 and the advanced digital processing technology, the SMH10 offers the best sound quality for both incoming and outgoing sound in its class. Also, the easy-to-access and intuitive button operations make the SMH10 a perfect companion for motorcycles...read more
- One size
- - Bluetooth Specification v2.1.
- - Bluetooth Intercom up to 900 meters (in open terrain).
- - Multi-Pair Bluetooth intercom for 4 persons.
- - Bluetooth stereo headset for Bluetooth audio devices such as MP3 players.
- - Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back.
- - Easy operation by versatile Jog Dial.
- - Sufficient sound level with integrated audio booster.
- - Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones.
- - Bluetooth headset or stereo headset for Bluetooth GPS navigations.
- - Stereo music by 3.5mm audio cable.
- - Water resistant for use in inclement weather.
- - Crystal clear and natural sound quality.
- - Up to 12 hours talk time, 10 days stand-by time.
- - Can be used while charging on road trips.
- - Individual volume control for each audio source.
Who are Sena?
Sena is a leading global supplier in what is known as M2M ( machine-to-machine) communications. Their products include external, embedded, wireless and industrial device servers; Industrial Bluetooth product lines, Bluetooth Access Points for device networking solution in the areas of IT/Telco, retail/POS, industrial automation, building automation, and medical automation. In laymans terms, Sena specializes in high-tech electronics including Bluetooth systems. These components in turn are sold to manufacturers who embed and integrate Sena equipment in various types of manufacturing systems. Odds are, you've used a Sena product without even knowing it. This expertise has now been built into arguably the finest self contained helmet motorcycle interphone currently available. The SMH 10 has been designed by real world bikers for bikers- in actual fact this product is as a result of one of the Sena senior executives frustration with the current market offerings. His instructions to his engineers -design from the ground up a motorcycle intercom system that has a sensible user interface and that actually works.