All hardware e.g. locks, top box support, pannier frames and brackets are made from stainless steel while the units themselves are manufactured exclusively from aluminum magnesium alloy, the same material used in the hull structure of light weight ships. There is no plastic in any of the mounting hardware.
Pannier and top box lids can be opened from either side (double hinged) or completely removed via a unique latch system. When it closes, it ‘latches’ securely in the closed position and compresses the seals together to keep water and dust out. The hook from the lid also keeps the lid attached to the box itself when it’s open on the other side.
Features of Globescout Pannier Kit:
• Aluminium magnesium alloy construction.
• Available in anodized aluminium or black and is superior to traditional powder coated offerings. .
• Double Silicone Gasket Lid System.
• Specially designed dual acting Compression Latch lock mechanism (patent
• Detachable Mounting Bracket and Lid.
• 100% Steel Mounting Puck System (not plastic as in other manufacturers
• Solid tie town points.
• Removable, replaceable polymide corners.
• Panniers available in 35 L and 45 L capacities
- Side Cases (Black or Silver, please choose from drop down)
- Pannier Framing with cut out for the Exhaust.
- Runner Kit.
- Mounting Material.
- 4 Lock Set.